Saturday, 21 July 2012

Summer Girl








Today I attended Hijabee's Talented Muslimah, a competition held by Hijabee Surabaya as one of first anniversary celebration. There were two mentorings, those were "True Beauty" by Bunda Azza and the most exciting one: "Modelling" by Kak Agata! I'd looked forward to learning to walk on catwalk. Oh yeah, there were also make-up workshop by Wardah and hijab workshop which was definitely inspiring. 

The event is also held on tomorrow. There will be a group discussion and announcement of the finalists who will have a show next month. Wish me bunch of luck! :)

Anyway, I wore a 3-lovely-color long dress bought at Ayumi boutique, a lace vest bought at Moon boutique, a paris-material jilbab, a head dress by Shafira, pair of shoes bought in Ayumi (which I had took off before taking photos), and a bag by Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment